Ok. Here we go.
I’ve thought about it for years, but I’ve never taken the plunge. There’s so much out there. There’s so many great teachers, doing great things. What could I add?
Yet in my English classes, I implore my students to take part in the conversation. If you care, be a part of it.
So, as when my students drug me out on the floor to dance at the pep rally, echoing my advice to step out of my comfort zone, I’m going to give it a shot.
Here is my blogging manifesto:
- I will post less often than I think I should.
- I will assume good will on the part of administration and central office personnel.
- I will try to be obvious with my sarcasm.
- I will try to share ideas I have and accept the feedback that comes my way.
- I will join the conversation.